Lexus Hybrids for Sale in Naperville, IL
Learn more about all the innovative new hybrid Lexus models available at Lexus of Naperville today. Choose from a range of luxurious and efficient models like the nimble Lexus UX 250h AWD crossover, the versatile new NX 350h AWD and NX 450h+ AWD crossovers, the spacious Lexus RXh SUV, the refined Lexus ES 300h sedan, the thrilling Lexus LC 500h, and the executive-ready Lexus LS 500h. That’s not all, we’re also thrilled to soon be able to offer the first-ever all-electric Lexus RZ 450e! Review all their game-changing performance offerings, intelligent technology, and sophisticated stylings. After you’ve done your research and found the perfect new Lexus for you, stop by our dealership in Naperville, IL for a test drive.
Lexus Buying Benefits
When you choose to spend your time at Lexus of Naperville, your local Lexus dealership, we want to make sure that you always feel at home. Whether zipping around our exclusive test track, relaxing in our Made To Inspire Cafe, or stopping by for a car wash, we always roll out the red carpet for our valued guests. Our first-class staff appreciates the opportunity to serve you and show you what the Lexus experience is all about. When you buy Lexus, you’ll experience the full SERVICE by Lexus, an unrivaled care program that includes:
- Lexus app, so you can manage your vehicle on the go and enjoy a Lexus experience that is more personal, more convenient, and more exceptional.
- Every new Lexus comes with complimentary first and second scheduled maintenance services. These services are provided at 6 months/5,000 miles and 12 months/10,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- All work is guaranteed and is done exclusively by factory-trained and certified. technicians, who know your Lexus better than anyone else.
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance, plus tools like the Lexus Enform App Suite for added confidence.
- Available vehicle protection plans such as a Vehicle Service Agreement or Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP) in the event of a total loss of your vehicle due to fire, theft, or accident.
- Only genuine Lexus parts, specifically designed for your vehicle and manufactured to the highest quality and standards.
Lexus Hybrid Performance and Efficiency
Unlock unmatched range and power with a new Lexus hybrid model today. Choose from a variety of sporty and efficient power options like the 2.0L In-line 4-cylinder engine with Lexus Hybrid Drive and a 16-valve DOHC, VVT-iE intake, and VVT-i exhaust offered in several hybrid models. Drive how you want with help from the standard Drive Mode Select with Sport, Normal, and ECO drive modes. Elevate your commute with standard paddle shifters and an intuitive EV drive mode. Additional Lexus hybrid and electric model highlights include:
- Lexus UX 250h AWD, offering 39 mpg combined and 181 horsepower.
- Lexus LC 500h has a Lexus Multistage Hybrid powertrain that features an Atkinson-cycle V6, powerful electric motors, and a lightweight lithium-ion battery.
- 2023 Lexus RZ 450e will feature a Lexus-first platform with a 71.4kWh battery and up to 225 miles of range.
- 2023 Lexus RZ 450e will also feature the first-ever high-output electronic axle (eAxle) and a DIRECT4 drive force distribution control.
Lexus Hybrid Advanced Technology
Every new Lexus hybrid and electric model is just as intelligent as they are thrilling. Access a slew of entertainment and safety technology built around you. Take control over all your Lexus’s immersive and intuitive features from a Lexus Multimedia System or available Dynamic Voice Command. Access Apple CarPlay® integration, Android Auto™ compatibility, or even Alexa compatibility. A new Lexus Enform Remote is also available that grants you seamless access via the Lexus app; works with Alexa and Hey Google. Additional new technology offered in new Lexus models include:
- New Lexus Enform Destination Assist is also included for the first three years of ownership.
- Available Lexus eight-speaker Premium Sound System and Head-Up Display.
- New 2023 Lexus RZ 450e features a new 14-inch touchscreen and an Intelligent Assistant to a Cloud-based navigation system.
- New Lexus Safety System+ 2. Drive with added peace of mind thanks to cutting-edge safety features like Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
- Available Lane Tracing Assist, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Road Sign Assist, All-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, and more.
Lexus Hybrid Dynamic Design
Sporty and sophisticated, new Lexus hybrid and electric models flaunt unmistakable looks and amenities inside and out. Find the model right for you, choose from a variety of models and trims offered in a wide range of sizes and styles. Whether you’re looking for a nimble Lexus UX 250h AWD crossover, a versatile new NX 350h AWD or NX 450h+ AWD crossovers, a spacious Lexus RXh SUV, a sophisticated Lexus ES 300h sedan, or something in between; you’re sure to find a new Lexus model perfect for you. Additional new Lexus design details include:
- Available F SPORT lineup with bolstered front seats, a perforated leather-trimmed F SPORT steering wheel, and aluminum accents.
- Available Premium Triple-Beam LED headlamps and panoramic roof.
- Available Dual-zone climate control with interior air filter, unwind with eight-way power-adjustable front seats with two-way driver lumbar support and load up through available 60/40-split folding rear seats.
- Available LED illumination that accentuates the cabin’s elegant lines, available Yamaha® Gray Sapele wood accents, and available power-folding and reclining second-row seats in the new Lexus 450h.
- New 2023 Lexus RZ 450e features a signature Spindle Body that focuses on aerodynamic efficiencies and optimized proportions.
- Available world’s first Shadowy illumination ambient in the new Lexus RZ 450e that changes the shade of light projected onto the door trim.