College Grad and Military Rebate Programs
St. Charles-area car buyers have three options when it comes to rebates and incentives: cash rebate programs, low-interest financing, and lease specials. Eligible U.S. military personnel and recent college graduates may qualify for Lexus rebates with the purchase of a new 2020 Lexus model.
How do Lexus rebates work? Think of them as a discount coupon for cars: when applied to your vehicle cost, they’ll save you money. Automakers only offer rebates and incentives to select customers, so it’s important to know how to use them to your advantage! Read the guide below for details about the Lexus college graduate program rebate and the Lexus military rebate for drivers in Geneva.
Lexus College Graduate Rebate Program
If you graduated within the last two calendar years, or plan to graduate within the next six months, you may be eligible for the Lexus college graduate program rebate. In order to qualify for Lexus rebates, you must:
- Be a graduate of an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two calendar years, or will graduate from your school or program within the next six months.
- Be a graduate of an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college, or university. Again, you must have graduated during the last two calendar years or plan to graduate within the next six months.
- Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two calendar years.
- Be a graduate of an accredited two-year trade or vocational school during the last two calendar years, or will graduate within the next six months.
Still deciding if now is the right time for a new Lexus in Aurora? Here’s one good reason to consider a purchase this year: you’ll receive a $1000 reward with any purchase made between January 3, 2020 and January 4, 2021.
Lexus Military Reward Rebate Program
Like the Lexus college graduate program rebate, the Lexus military rebate program rebate is available only to select customers. At Lexus of Naperville, we truly appreciate the service of our military personnel. When you finance or lease with us, you’ll receive a $1,000 cash reward that can be applied toward the cost of any new Lexus. To redeem your rebate, you must present verifiable proof of military status or active service when signing your lease or financing contract. Proof can be any one of the following:
- Military ID card
- Leave and Earning Statement
- DD form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty
Other requirements include proof of a qualifying salary, and credit approval from Lexus Financial Services through your Lexus dealer.
How to Apply for Lexus Rebates
Ready to apply for the Lexus college graduate program rebate or the Lexus military rebate program? The process is simple: after answering a few questions to determine eligibility, Lexus will email you with a credit decision that you can take to any participating Lexus dealership finance center. You’ll need proof of present or future employment, starting within 120 days of your contract date, and proof of income.
Take Advantage of Lexus Rebates at Lexus of Naperville
Your local Naperville-area Lexus dealership may offer other rebates for eligible buyers, such as repeat customers and business owners. Repeat customers can save even more by trading in an older model. Take the next steps toward your new Lexus by filling out a financing application and valuing your trade online!