If your vehicle is hard to start and/or has dim headlights when the engine is turned off, your battery is getting weak and should be replaced with a new Genuine Lexus battery. Manufactured by Lexus standards for quality and performance, these batteries are the only batteries authorized for original equipment (OE) warranty replacement. They come with a 24-month replacement warranty and prorated for the balance of the 84-month warranty period.Is it time to replace your battery? If you answer YES to any of the questions below, it may be time.
- Is your battery more than three years old?
- Has your battery outlived its warranty period?
- Have any warning lights come on?
- Has your vehicle been jump-started lately?
- Have you had to use a portable charger to recharge your battery lately?
- Do the lights dim when the A/C or heat is on?
- Has your vehicle had alternator or belt problems recently?
- Is there visible corrosion on the battery posts or cables?
Our technicians here at Lexus of Naperville have the latest battery-testing equipment available to determine your battery’s health and state of charge to help prevent you from having a no-start situation. Schedule your appointment to have your battery tested, serviced or replaced. We will also properly dispose of your old battery to conserve our environment.
Battery Replacement starting at $199.99