2020 Lexus ES Interior
The 2020 Lexus ES 350 offers St. Charles drivers and beyond a luxury vehicle with high-end interior materials, high-tech convenience features, spacious dimensions, and much more to ensure an enhanced commute. Learn more about the Lexus ES 350 interior with us at Lexus of Naperville today to see what this vehicle can add to your overall driving experience.
2020 Lexus ES Interior Comfort
The new Lexus ES interior is crafted with indulgent leather upholstery giving the feel of a first-class ride no matter whether you’re a passenger or the driver. In addition to the stylish and comfortable interior materials, the Lexus ES 350 interior includes other features to enhance any drive including:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control: Individual climate controls and zones for the driver and front passenger means everyone can adjust the temperature for maximum comfort.
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats: The Lexus ES can keep you cool and refreshed when it’s hot and steamy in Geneva or warm and cozy when it’s snowing in Aurora.
- Automatic Dimming Rearview Mirror: The tint adjusts itself automatically to prevent approaching headlights reflecting into your eyes.
2020 Lexus ES Interior Dimensions
In addition to larger wheelbases, the Lexus ES 350 interior dimensions have increased for a more spacious, more comfortable ride no matter how long you’re in the vehicle – although if you want even more space, you should check out how the ES compares to the GS. The ES interior dimensions are as follows:
- Headroom (front / rear): 37.5 / 37.8 inches (with moonroof)
- Headroom (front / rear): 37.6 / 37.8 inches (with panorama glass roof)
- Legroom (front / rear): 42.4 / 39.2 inches
- Shoulder Room (front / rear): 55.9 / 54.3 inches
- Hip Room (front / rear): 55.0 / 54.3 inches
- Cargo Space: Up to 17.6 cubic feet
2020 Lexus ES Interior Technology
When it comes to interior design and technology, the new Lexus ES 350 interior delivers. From the high-resolution split-screen multimedia display with GPS navigation to the 10.2-inch full-color Head-Up Display, drivers can stay connected and safe when cruising through Naperville. In addition to this, the ES offers other features that include:
- Amazon Alexa compatibility
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™️ integrations
- Lexus Enform Wi-Fi hotspot
- Available Wireless charging station
- Available 17-speaker Mark Levinson 1,800-watt PurePlay Premium Surround Sound Audio System
- And more!
Experience a New Lexus ES at Lexus of Naperville Today!
If this model is the one you want to show off around town, check out our online inventory and new vehicle specials to help you save even more on your new Lexus ES 350. If you have any questions about our lease-end options, are looking to compare our models like the Lexus NX vs. Acura RDX, read the Lexus ES reviews, or want to learn about our college grad and military rebate programs, contact our team! We can help you get the process started when you apply for financing online to get pre-approved.
Latest on Lexus Model Features
If you’re considering a Lexus ES 350 for sale in the St. Charles area, you may want to know what reviewers are saying about this stylish luxury sedan. Below, we’ll dive into the 2020 Lexus ES reviews from trusted auto industry experts. You might expect that it’s not so easy to impress Kelley Blue Book, Edmunds,…
The 2020 Lexus NX reviews are in and looking promising. This model sports upgraded features including the standard Lexus Safety System 2.0+, Android Auto™ compatibility, Active Cornering Assist, and more, that are impressing automotive experts and drivers alike. Explore the reviews and new features before choosing your favorite NX model at Lexus of Naperville near St. Charles. 2020…
The 2020 Lexus ES 350 offers St. Charles drivers and beyond a luxury vehicle with high-end interior materials, high-tech convenience features, spacious dimensions, and much more to ensure an enhanced commute. Learn more about the Lexus ES 350 interior with us at Lexus of Naperville today to see what this vehicle can add to your overall driving experience….