2019 Lexus NX Trim Levels
LEXUS NX PRICE OPTIONS AND TRIM LEVELS
The 2019 LEXUS NX price options, trim levels, and packages allow discerning drivers to put their own stamp on luxury. Each offers an elite selection of comfort, convenience, and safety features, plus optional packages and available features. Let’s take a look at what the Lexus NX brings to the table.
NX 300 BASE — STARTING AT $36,185 IN FWD OR $37,585 IN AWD
Your entry-level NX feels anything but standard. From the second you check out its LED lighting and 17-inch alloy wheels, you’ll be convinced you’re on to something special. Interior comfort features include automatic dual-zone climate control, power-adjustable front seats, and 60/40-split folding and reclining back seat.
Technology features include:
- Forward Collision Warning and Mitigation
- Lane Departure Warning and Intervention
- In-Car Wifi
- Lexus Enform Safety Connect
- 8-Inch Infotainment Display with Touchpad Interface
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Automatic High Beams
- Eight-Speaker Sound System
NX F SPORT — STARTING AT $38,575 IN FWD OR $39,975 IN AWD
For those who like to make styling a little more commanding, the 2019 Lexus NX F Sport is going to stand out thanks to:
- 18-Inch Alloy Wheels
- Unique Exterior and Interior Trim
- Sport Steering Wheel
- Sport Bolstered Seats
The F Sport is always going to turn heads whether you’re sprinting ahead in the center of Naperville or breezing from Westmont to Aurora. It even includes sport-tuned suspension for a more engaging ride.
2019 LEXUS NX PACKAGES
Lexus NX trim levels can be paired with a selection of packages, including:
- Comfort Package: Includes blind-spot warning system and heated and ventilated front seats.
- Premium Package: Includes driver’s seat memory settings, power-adjustable steering wheel, and a sunroof.
- Luxury Package: Adds automatic wipers, heated steering wheel, and leather upholstery.
- Navigation Package: Includes a 10.3-inch screen and a 10-speaker premium sound system.